Dorotha Cathey Seay
January 13, 1951 -
March 27, 2022
Dorotha was born January 13, 1951 to Junior Thelston Howard and Juanita “Way” Howard at Wilson, Ok and passed from this life on the Lord’s Day March 27, 2022 at the age of 71.
Dorotha attended Healdton school her 1st grade, grades 2 and 3 at Zaneis, and graduated high school from Ryan High School. She attended college at ECSC, Ada, OK for 2 yrs.
Dorotha was blessed with 2 children Darrell Wayne Davis born in Honolula, Hawaii, and Derrick Weylin Davis born in Tuscon, AZ. She worked as cashier for 1st Bank and Trust of Ryan and Peoples Bank in Ryan, superintendent secretary at Ryan School, Courtney Fertilizer, Cathey Production and owner of Ryan Building Center and Tag Agency. She also worked with Dudley Funeral Home sitting visitations and enjoyed visiting with her many friends.
She married James Douglas Cathey and he preceded her in death June 12, 1997, married Jim Seay and he preceded her in death June 14, 2014. Dorotha was an outgoing, strong woman. She loved the outdoors, and loved to fish. She loved her Lord and Savior and her small church on the corner, Irving Baptist Church. She loved people and wanted to help everyone. She will be missed so much by her family.
Dorotha is survived by her sons:
- Darrell and Mandi Davis of Comanche, Ok
- Derrick Davis of Ryan, OK
- Brad and Rebekah Davis of Ft. Worth, TX
- Aidan, Audrey, Augustus, and Adalynne Davis of Keller, TX
- Jakaycee and Jake Standridge of Comanche, Ok
- Gavin Collinsworth of Comanche, OK
- Jake Perkins of Comanche, OK
- Bill and Glenna Howard of Moore, OK
- Pernell and Greg Williams of Ryan, OK
- Junnie and Ken Surratt of Waurika, OK
- Betty and Jim Howard of Claypool, OK
- June Howard of Wilson
and numerous nieces and nephews, and lots of friends.
She was preceded in death by her mother and father, 2 brothers Dale Ray and Jim Howard, her husbands Doug Cathey, and Jim Seay.
Memorial service will be at Irving Baptist Church Sunday, April 3, 2022. Memorial contributions may be made to Irving Baptist Church in lieu of flowers.
January 13, 1951
March 27, 2022